Monday, July 6, 2009

Anticipation

Photobucket

So the thing is, I felt kind of silly when I first started my Etsy shop. I kind of went into it with a very "stick my toes in and see" mentality.

I'd had my eye on this little stack of fabric for a few months now, but kept talking myself out of buying it. Some nagging thought about not actually needing it or some such thing.

And then I realized last week that I had saved up enough money from my silly little Etsy shop to make such a frivolous purchase, and so I did.

And it sure was fun opening my delightful box of colorful fabric today.
I can hardly wait to get my scissors into it!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun for you! etsy shop must be doing pretty good.I can't wait to see what you make.OX, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! (*swoon*) I can't wait to see what you do with it! And how fun that your Etsy shop is funding new projects - love that cycle!

    Wish you could come over and teach me how to sew. Really bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now that we live in generally the same place, I'm thinking I need a few sewing lessons. :-) I really want to get a sewing machine sometime in the fairly near future.

    I love that fabric and I'm so glad the etsy thing is going well. your stuff is SO darling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...