Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas Yarn Decorations



There are so many forms available to wrap yarn around! I found these cones right next to the foam balls at the craft store. I may just make a whole forest of these as a centerpiece?



And since you'll certainly have a few yards of yarn leftover, why not tie up a few Christmas gifts? (Yes! I am already thinking about how I want to wrap Christmas presents...its the funnest part!) Spray starch a doily and tuck it in for some added frill.



And the best part is... yarn+glue= fun for little hands.

Are you dreaming of Christmas yet?

5 comments:

  1. Yay! An Avery photo! That's what I dream about!

    Cute decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of Avery. Congratulations on the guest-tutorial! Hope your not disappointed by the way I (don't) wrap presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way creative! I love those! I am going to wrap some presents with those this Christmas for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, loving it. I am all about minimalistic decor...although I often get carried away when it comes to glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your site through craftgawker and wanted to let you know, its never to early to plan for christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...