Monday, November 21, 2011

Modern Family (Tree)



We are all sick around here so I spent the day sitting around searching for Christmas gifts online. We actually went to the mall on Sat night and it was AWFUL. H&M just opened here (yay!) and it was a serious crowded, stinky, hot, feeding frenzy in there. Truthfully the only reason we went to the Mall was because Trav needed something in particular that could only be bought there. Do I sound Scroogey? I don't know what happened to me...I used to love shopping.

Anyway, I thought I would pass along this little gem of a gift idea you can order from the comfort of you chair. A personalized family tree made to order just for you. It seems like the perfect thing to give so many people who might otherwise be hard to shop for. I I love that it has a more modern look and lots of color palates to choose from. Check it out at I Chart You. Clever name no?

1 comment:

  1. these are cute, and now i know alissa's genealogy! i can't believe you went to the mall sick! hope you guys are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...