Saturday, March 14, 2015

Little Birds for Milk Magazine


Hello! It's been a while. Is anyone still reading? I've taken a bit of a break from blogging but life has slowed down enough for the moment that I thought I'd share a bit of a fun project I worked on recently. I collaborated with style guru The House That Lars Built and photographer Chaunté Vaughn, and made these dresses for an editorial for Milk Magazine, an amazing children's fashion magazine.

Also, I've started a new website, Danielle Wilson Design. It was kind of a quick decision, and I'm not totally sure if I will eventually merge these two or what, but for the moment will you join me over there to see more photos and hear a little bit about the process for the project?

It feels good to be back. I've got some fun things I'm working on that I'm excited to share! 

Photos by Chaunté Vaughn

8 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, your blog is such a wonderful source of inspirations. I plan to publish a list of “The Best 25 Rainbow Toy Tutorials” and would love to include your “Rainbow Felt Balls”. Thus, I am asking your permission to link to your work and use a single picture from the respective post for illustration purposes. Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration. Have a lovely day, Jana

    www.meandmyveritas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, well done! Wish I could fit into those dresses... :)
    x motte
    http://mottesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrity Cricket League 2015 mega event in the history of indian cricket league
    CCL 5
    Celebrity Cricket League Schedule
    CCL Schedule

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...