Saturday, May 31, 2008

just for fun



So Avery has been working on holding her head up all by herself since she was born. She likes to throw it back when you are holding her to your chest. Anyway, the other day she held it up all by herself for several minutes. She was also standing on her little legs with all her weight. It was was pretty fun. Anyway, I tried to get it on video, but I think she was pooped out by the time I got the camera...plus it was hard to hold her and film at the same time. So here is a video of her not really doing any of those things...but just being cute.

(If you look close you can see our giant pile of laundry in the background)

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if Avery felt the big kiss I planted on her smoochy cheeks.....on the computer screen? Hmmmmmm. Ha.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her squeaky baby sounds. So cute...I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! She is so floppy and cute. I need to squeeze her.
    Oh...ps: you are SO not a bad Mother. Babies get sick...in fact some babies get sick a lot. It is okay. Don't blame yourself...you will end up giving yourself an ulcer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...