Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gosh my blog has been so me, me, me, and all my thoughts lately. Here is something a little lighter. On Sunday we went out to the salt flats to take some pictures for Vanessa and David's engagement. They decided that the free price was worth the lack of professionalism, and photography knowledge. I hope they end up with one they like.

These are a few that won't be making their announcements, and since Vanessa already posted them I'm not stealing their thunder.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so these are free now huh?

    Thank you for your mad photo-taking and photoshopping skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if these are the rejects I can't wait to see the official winners!

    I love the location. Such a great background-kind of moody and surreal.
    And of course beautiful Vanessa and handsome David...and your touch, Danielle...it adds up to wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. really, really great.
    i'm so happy for ness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessed with your camera. i want. oh, and i need some skills, too. crap.

    but enough about me. in all seriousness--great job, dear. and they are gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Where did you get that couch? I had one just like it my office when I worked downtown... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Your blog is supposed to be about you (at least that's what I tell myself).

    2. You are a really talented photographer, I don't care what you say. These are fab.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...