Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meeting the Neigh...bors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I am trying to get my act together and write a post about our "new" house (quotes due to the fact that our new house is actually very old and currently half torn down so I am not even sure it be considered a house at this moment).
But I just can't seem to do it. So for now here's Avery enjoying our next door neighbors.
One of the many reasons we love our new spot.

She keeps asking if she can ride one, but is too afraid to pet their noses still.

4 comments:

  1. What a darling baby girl! You can just see her excitement with that horse. Love that blue embroidered blouse with those big baby blues...OX "Graw ma" Barrus

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are always so beautiful, and so is that baby girl of yours. im sad you moved. lets still be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I feel like I haven't seen her in such a long time. Also, Zoe will be very jealous of your neighbors. We will have to visit soon--and bring some carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute.

    I miss that sweet little bit of love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...