Monday, September 1, 2008

Auction Winners

First of all THANK YOU everyone who bid and to those of you who just donated. It makes my heart feel proud.

So the winners are:

Jen (Pink) Williams- Tree Onesie for $30

the Decampos family- Apron $40

Erica- Love Bird Onesie $40 and Burp cloths $40

If you will all just click on the "Donate to Nie" button on my sidebar, and make your payment to the Stephanie and Christian Nielson Fund, and then forward me the emailed receipt, as well as your mailing address. I can't wait for you to get your loot! I hope you like it.

And thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...