Friday, September 19, 2008

Jane's Wedding

Jane and Alex's wedding was a fun and beautiful affair...
Don't you just love our green dresses? designed by Jane herself! No easy task outfitting my matronly body.
She kept apologizing for putting me through the whole bridesmaid dress things, but to tell the truth...I kind of loved it! Thanks Jane (& Alex!) for letting us be a part of your special day!




I ripped these photos off of the photographer's blog...hope they don't mind.

See the rest here

Jane and Alex's blog here

7 comments:

  1. How cute. Avery is getting so big! I am sorry to hear that she has had her shots and you are missing out on sleep too. Some day they will sleep all through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked your bridesmaid dress in the end! Ha ha. I was afraid the process was a big burden, so I'm glad you didn't mind it! I'm also really happy that you tipped me off on the pictures going up on their site...I can't wait to see the rest of them. Oh, and I LOVE the picture of you kissing Avery!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the bridesmaid dresses,very vogue.Cute creative pictures of couples kissing. Loved Jane's dress,veil and bouquet. What a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery is such a doll! She looks so much like your husband right now. And that green color is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love the pictures! Of course Jane and Alex look so happy! Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matronly schmatronly. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, could my body be an any more weird and contorted looking! Ok but Jane looks just stunning. She is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...