Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cause I'm a rilllly good mom part 2

I was just browsing through some more photos from the past few months and thought these were too good not to share.

Photobucket

Yep...That's onion dip and ice cream sandwich on her tray. Please don't call CPS.

Photobucket

This one's pretty self-explanatory.

Photobucket

Just standing on her high-chair unattended.

Photobucket

Just watching a little PBS kids...that never hurt anyone. The bad part is that I am pretty sure its PBS kids that's teaching her to read and not me. And she also watches it enough that when Wyatt says, "Hands in Super Readers"...she puts her hand in.

5 comments:

  1. What kind of mom does it make me that I try to get Asher to watch PBS kids sometimes and get frustrated because he only watches for about 45 seconds and then ignores the tv and just plays? I do prefer that over the tv zombies the big kids become whenever the tv is on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Danielle, these pictures are great! It reminds me I need to take more pictures. Avery is getting so big! When did she become a toddler? I love the onion dip and ice cream sandwich picture and I love even more that you felt it necessary to document it! :) And just wait until she says something that you can't understand and then after repeated times you finally realize it came from some PBS show. Thats always a proud moment!! he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd have to say my two favorite pictures of avery are #1 with the rain poncho on eating a chip and #2 the last picture where she is lounging with her hands behind her head. she is just becoming her own little person. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am laughing! Great series of photos! I love reality! My favorite is the last one of her watching TV.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...